The safe way is the only way.
Health and Safety Policy
Our employees are our most important asset and Leo J Roth is committed to protecting their health and safety. Leo J Roth works hard to maintain a safe workplace for every employee through continual safety training, site safety inspections and open communications across the company. Our goal is simple, provide a safe workplace. Leo J Roth believes that a good job is a safe job.
1. All employees have taken the 10 hour OSHA training course in construction safety
2. All Foremen and many in management have taken the 30 hour OSHA training course
3. All field employees must attend weekly safety “tool-box-talk” safety meetings. All meetings are documented.
4. We have the in-house capability to perform the following training:
- New employee training (focus on hazard communication, fall protection, Lasers & company safety policy)*
- Platform lifts*
- Articulating boom lifts*
- Qualified Rigger*
- Confined space entry*
*Upon completion of each training session every LJR employee is issued an LJR certification card specific to that type of training
Corporate Safety Committee
At Leo J Roth Corporation we believe that employee involvement is essential to an effective safety policy. We have a developed a Corporate Safety Committee that is comprised of a representative from each division of the company. Our safety committee members are active for one year and have the opportunity to discuss, review and revise current policies and procedures as well as address safety concerns and issues that arise in the field.
For more information, contact Jenna Mausolf, Safety Officer.